Pages

0

Out of the Blue

Saturday, May 5, 2012
It's poetry time:
Out of the Blue

I never saw it coming 
It hit so hard and fast
Love got my world a spinning 
And blew away the past

I was minding my own business
Wasn't looking for the fall
But when I laid my eyes upon you 
I knew I had to give my all.

And finally, when you were mine
I guess I missed my cue
Cause I came home and you were gone
It came from out of the blue.

So let's don't play the blame game
It's much too late for that
But if seeing is believing
Pull the rabbit from the hat

If we could only resurrect
The love we shared before
You'd be all I ever needed
I'd never ask for more.

Sitting in this empty house
Wondering what to do 
I heard the knock upon the door
And out of the blue, it was you.
Kim B
 4 March, 2002


0 comments:

Post a Comment