Pages

0

Game Of Thrones Recap: Best. Show. EVER!!!

Monday, May 7, 2012
*Spoilers ahead*
Game of Thrones (or as I now fondly call it, The Peter Dinklage Show because his portayal of Tyrion has totally stolen it, along with Arya) is my favorite!! Last nights' episode was great, too--I have to say that when Osha went to Theon Greyjoy to "serve" him, I was pissed at her. Seeing how he treated her last season and how he treats women in general, I couldn't understand it; then at the end, when she and Hodor escaped with the 2 Stark boys and their dire wolves? All was right in my world (until someone stole Dany's dragons, that is). Really, though--didn't all of us--who haven't read the books yet--expect this to happen? As tough as Dany is, she is still young and learning; she didn't even realize Ser Jorah was in love with her--even after that giant dude told her so. I really hated to see her faithful people murdered too; they went through hell with her and out the other side. Whoever did this will PAY though--I have NO doubt. Dany will open a can of whoop-ass on Qarth that'll make them scream for their mommies. Cannot WAIT.

The parts where they showed Jon Snow were kinda boring this week; I'm happy he gets to be a Ranger and all, and I love his character, but there is so much happening everywhere else that I wanted to fast-forward his part to get to the good stuff! I don't get Sansa, though; when Joffrey had her in the throne room an episode or two back, humiliating her in public, WHY did she not take Tyrion's offer to break the engagement?! Is it because she wants to get revenge on Joffrey & Cersei herself? I think Arya & Jaqen H’ghar (mmm sexy) will have that part covered--and the Arya/Jaqen storyline is my favorite, along with Tyrion/Bronn.

Tyrion needs to watch out--I have a bad feeling that his hidden girlie is doomed. You know Cersei is gonna fuck her up to get Tyrion back for shipping her daughter away! I'm hating it already, but man--what kind of changes will it make in Tyrion's character? Ooh, counting the days already until Sunday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment